A/Z Corporate Employees Program
The New Vehicle Purchase Plan for Corporate Employees (A/Z-Plan) is offered by Ford Motor Company to encourage employees, retirees and their immediate family members to drive new Ford Motor Company products. This program offers the best savings available to members of the Ford Motor Company family.
Ford Motor Company Employees and Retirees
Through the A/Z-Plan, Ford Motor Company employees and retirees are allocated four personal identification numbers (PINs) per year that they may use or give to immediate family members to purchase discounted vehicles. The following employees and retirees are eligible to participate in this program:
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular and supplemental salaried employees, beginning at the date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- Employees on layoff for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred vested retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
For additional information on the A/Z-Plan, Ford Motor Company employees and retirees should log into their account through the Employee Network AXZ Login System.
Eligible Family Members
Immediate family members of Ford Motor Company employees and retirees (subject to the same eligibility requirements outlined in the previous section) are also able to participate in the A/Z-Plan. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's parents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners
- Immediate family members of same-sex domestic partners
For additional information on the A/Z-Plan, friends and neighbors should contact David Macias at Capistrano Ford.
If you already have a username and password, log into your account at the AXZ Vehicle Purchase Plan website.
Family members not identified in this section are not eligible for this discount program, however, they may be eligible through the Friends and Neighbors Program.
Friends and Neighbors Purchase Plan (X-Plan)
The New Vehicle Purchase Plan for Friends and Neighbors (X-Plan)
is offered by the Ford Motor Company to encourage employees and retirees to promote Ford Motor Company products among their friends and neighbors. This program offers exclusive discount pricing on certain Ford Motor Company products.
Ford Motor Company Friends and Neighbors
Through the X-Plan, Ford Motor Company employees and retirees are allocated four personal identification numbers (PINs) per year that they many give to eligible friends and neighbors to purchase discounted vehicles. Friends and neighbors are eligible for the X-Plan if they are identified and sponsored by a Ford Motor Company employee or retiree before visiting a dealership. Friends and neighbors wishing to participate in the X-Plan may not discuss a retail purchase of a vehicle with a dealer prior to applying for an X-Plan.
For additional information on the X-Plan, friends and neighbors should contact David Macias at Capistrano Ford.