What Makes the 2017 Ford Escape a Small-SUV Standout?
If you’ve yet to encounter the fresh-faced 2017 Ford Escape, we here at Tuttle-Click’s Capistrano Ford hate to be the ones to break it to you, but:
You quite likely are missing out.
Don’t stress it, though, as Autotrader reviewer Debra Shigley is here today to help you get up to speed. Check out her assessment of the latest Escape in the clip below:
Those seeking a swanky, upscale vibe from the Escape are sure to get just that with its range-topping model, the Titanium.
Standard equipment on this trim includes a power liftgate with an exclusive foot sensor, keyless ignition and entry, roof rails, the upgraded SYNC 3 infotainment array, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather upholstery, ambient interior lighting, as well as a thunderous, 10-speaker Sony sound system, complete with HD radio.
So, what’s the hold-up, faithful friend? The time is now to experience the splendor of this SUV. As such, we invite you to pop by our San Juan Capistrano, CA facility, whereupon we’ll happily arrange a test drive in the Escape, or any other Ford model you might’ve had in mind.
Ford Fusion Drives Can Appreciate A Car That Feels So Spacious
The Ford Fusion will surprise everyone who has never been in it because it will give them all the space that they need. It is a really nice car to be in because the interior has been designed so well, and now it is the perfect car for people who need something that is almost bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. The car will help you pack a lot of things in when you are traveling with friends, or you can get you and your four friends into the vehicle.
You want to be able to get into a car that will be nice to drive for everyone, and that is why you have to make sure that you have tried the Ford Focus. The Ford Focus will give you a chance to feel like you are finally driving the right car without overdoing it every day. Visit Tuttle Click’s Capistrano Ford today to experience it for yourself.
TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY A FORD F-150
Ford F-150 has a new design that has many truck owners dreaming of a new Ford F-150 or planning on switching to Ford for their next truck purchase. The Ford F series of light and heavy duty trucks are some of the bestselling motor vehicles for over 38 years. The Ford F-150 comes complete with many standard and optional amenities that continue to draw existing and new owners to the Ford marketplace. Below is a list of our top ten favorite things about the Ford F-150 Pickup.
1. An all new, rigid aluminum alloy body that makes the new F-150 pickup truck 700-lbs lighter. A lighter truck uses less fuel per mile.
2. A maximum payload of 3,270 lbs. Makes the Ford F-150 one of the most incredible trucks on the market today. A bigger payload means fewer trips to finish the job.
3. A towing capacity of 12,200 lbs. The ability to tow more means you get more truck for your money.
4. An average 22 MPG (miles per gallon) make the Ford F-150 truck very competitive when it comes to fuel conservation. The fuel/cost average comes from a 19 MPG city driving record to a 22 MPG record on the highway.
5. The Ford F-150 won’t turn to rust. The Ford F-150 has a super strong Aluminum alloy body which won’t rust no matter how many miles you have on the odometer or where you went to during the ride.
6. Ford F-150 trucks maintain five-star ratings from the National Highway Safety Administration. An F-150 truck from Ford is one of the safest vehicles on the road today.
7. Back-up assists for towing. Put the trailer on your F-150 Ford truck and the truck will do the rest; easy.
8. New technology comes with every new, Ford F-150 pickup truck. The Ford Company maintains over 100 patents for F-150 Ford trucks.
9. Tried and tested equipment. The new, Aluminum alloy Ford F-150 pickup truck had over 10-million miles of testing performed on all of its systems before releasing to the public.
10. Millions of Ford Trucks has been sold to satisfied Ford F-150 owners over the 39-years Ford has been producing award-winning Ford Trucks.
Visit Tuttle Click’s Capistrano Ford today and schedule your next test drive.
Some Of The Features Of The 2017 Ford Escape
The new 2017 Ford Escape is a vehicle that some people may find very enjoyable. The different features of the Escape may help drivers and passengers go about their activities with more ease and more comfort. This vehicle has a lot of storage space for items. If you are trying to put things into the vehicle and are finding it difficult to open the back door because your hands are full, you can use the Escape’s foot-activated rear liftgate.
When driving the new Ford Escape and want to know what is on the sides of your vehicle, you can see what is going on by using the vehicle’s sensors, which are located in various places around the vehicle and allow drivers to see what is going on in certain areas outside of the vehicle. The Escape’s automatic parallel parking feature may be a helpful feature for some drivers as well. If you’re interested in seeing it in action, check out the video below or come into Tuttle Click’s Capistrano Ford to see it for yourself.