TOP TEN REASONS TO BUY A FORD F-150
Ford F-150 has a new design that has many truck owners dreaming of a new Ford F-150 or planning on switching to Ford for their next truck purchase. The Ford F series of light and heavy duty trucks are some of the bestselling motor vehicles for over 38 years. The Ford F-150 comes complete with many standard and optional amenities that continue to draw existing and new owners to the Ford marketplace. Below is a list of our top ten favorite things about the Ford F-150 Pickup.
1. An all new, rigid aluminum alloy body that makes the new F-150 pickup truck 700-lbs lighter. A lighter truck uses less fuel per mile.
2. A maximum payload of 3,270 lbs. Makes the Ford F-150 one of the most incredible trucks on the market today. A bigger payload means fewer trips to finish the job.
3. A towing capacity of 12,200 lbs. The ability to tow more means you get more truck for your money.
4. An average 22 MPG (miles per gallon) make the Ford F-150 truck very competitive when it comes to fuel conservation. The fuel/cost average comes from a 19 MPG city driving record to a 22 MPG record on the highway.
5. The Ford F-150 won’t turn to rust. The Ford F-150 has a super strong Aluminum alloy body which won’t rust no matter how many miles you have on the odometer or where you went to during the ride.
6. Ford F-150 trucks maintain five-star ratings from the National Highway Safety Administration. An F-150 truck from Ford is one of the safest vehicles on the road today.
7. Back-up assists for towing. Put the trailer on your F-150 Ford truck and the truck will do the rest; easy.
8. New technology comes with every new, Ford F-150 pickup truck. The Ford Company maintains over 100 patents for F-150 Ford trucks.
9. Tried and tested equipment. The new, Aluminum alloy Ford F-150 pickup truck had over 10-million miles of testing performed on all of its systems before releasing to the public.
10. Millions of Ford Trucks has been sold to satisfied Ford F-150 owners over the 39-years Ford has been producing award-winning Ford Trucks.
Visit Tuttle Click’s Capistrano Ford today and schedule your next test drive.